Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#253909 - 12 December 18 2:34 am - America/Chicago Belize real estate
Rosie731 Offline

White sand beaches, beauty of ancient times, Mayan ruins, lush green tropical forests and caverns are some of the reasons that make Belize real estate worth investing money on.

#253911 - 12 December 18 8:43 am - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Rosie731]
DrMexico Online   content

Loc: Merida Me

#253913 - 14 December 18 2:57 am - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Rosie731]
Rosie731 Offline

#253914 - 14 December 18 12:26 pm - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Rosie731]

Good post by Rosie aka property1belize. Another among many local exploitative capitalist developers . Incisive and informative. For your next entry discuss high cost of living, corruption, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse and violent crime.

Edited by DrMexico (14 December 18 12:28 pm - America/Chicago)

#253915 - 15 December 18 9:34 am - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: DrMexico]
Osprey Online   content

Loc: Placencia, Cape Cod, MA
Originally Posted By: Rosie731
White sand beaches, beauty of ancient times, Mayan ruins, lush green tropical forests and caverns are some of the reasons that make Belize real estate worth investing money on.

Originally Posted By: DrMexico
Good post by Rosie aka property1belize. Another among many local exploitative capitalist developers . Incisive and informative. For your next entry discuss high cost of living, corruption, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse and violent crime.

Well, Rosie is selling the sizzle not the steak. Having tasted the steak for over 20 years, I can vouch for much of the sizzle. The country is beautiful, the waters warm and inviting and, in general, the people are friendly. Returning year after year must mean something. Sadly though, the times, they are a changin' and rampant real estate development and hordes of people (some of them ignorant trump supporters from Wisconsin and Michigan escaping the cold) will eventually be the reason I quit Belize.

#253916 - 16 December 18 4:27 am - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Osprey]

Belize and republicans are a good match beings as how the latter are ok with minimal governance, poverty, low property tax that reduces services other places take for granted. and corruption.

#253917 - 16 December 18 9:53 am - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Rosie731]
GZboat Offline

Loc: Tarpon Springs, Fl./Copper Ban...
To be fair, with a population of only about 350,000, governance is always going to be "minimal". There is just not enough money for extensive services. To raise enough revenue to provide extensive services on such a small tax base, the rates would have to be crushing. No win for the Belizean people in that!
Greg

#253922 - 26 December 18 12:20 am - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Rosie731]
Rosie731 Offline

Invest in real estate in Belize and get the perfect beachfront home. Enjoy a peaceful life with your partner.

#253924 - 26 December 18 5:03 pm - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Rosie731]

#253929 - 27 December 18 8:36 am - America/Chicago Re: Belize real estate [Re: Rosie731]
Osprey Online   content

Loc: Placencia, Cape Cod, MA
It's so peaceful at my house that you can hear the dogs bark all night.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Barnacle, catdance62, nplwebmaster, Tony 
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
6 Good Reasons Why Belize Is the Best Place To Invest In Real Estate
by britinbelize
Yesterday at 03:56 PM
Rosewood Trees
by GZboat
18 January 19 10:07 am - America/Chicago
Looking for hardwoods
by D InTheShade
16 January 19 8:52 pm - America/Chicago
Latin vs Common names of plants
by TIEJUN
15 January 19 9:56 am - America/Chicago
Cheap flights on Southwest to Belize!!
by Dave Bunk
13 January 19 4:53 am - America/Chicago
Night Life In Belize Is A Lifetime Experience
by GZboat
12 January 19 9:44 am - America/Chicago
Cabana in Dangriga
by Abby_Chand
11 January 19 11:34 am - America/Chicago
Importing Solar Power Equipment... Import Duty?
by D InTheShade
09 January 19 7:47 pm - America/Chicago
Real Estate Buy/Sell Transaction Lawyer and Paralegal
by D InTheShade
09 January 19 9:24 am - America/Chicago
Belize real estate
by DrMexico
03 January 19 7:27 am - America/Chicago
BOOKS on BELIZE

BookBelize.com | Belizespecials.com | Belize.net | Belizenet.com