Hello.

In last 2 months I sold my house as well as 3 properties in and around Sarteneja.
I still have 1 - 1 acre, 1 - 2 acres and 2 - 5 acres property. All are approximately 1.5 mile from the See. Power on the road. I can build a house for you for around $38K.
If you are interested I can email you more info and pictures.

Inside International Living's special report on Retiring in Belize--you'll find out why this good-value retreat is one of the best retirement havens in the world.
Be the pioneer to own your paradise in Northern Belize,Sarteneja Village, Corozal District, Belize C.A. 21 Acres of pristine forest
ideal for sub-division. The land is located 6.5 miles from the fishing village of Sarteneja in the Corozal District.
The 21 Acres is with palm trees among other exotic trees currently under subdivision for 1, 2 and 5 acres.
3 of the lots are already sold for someone to build his/her dream development.
Price start at $8K
Owner financing on all remaining lots:
$1000 or $2000 down ( depends of lot size and lot price )
$500 or $1000 a month until all is pay for.
Some info for you:
---- "A foreigner can own property outright in Belize and has the same rights as a Belizean citizen to freehold property ownership. Since the Alien Landholding Act was abolished in 2001 there are no licenses, permits, special permissions or conditions needed for a foreigner to take title to freehold land in Belize"----
--- " Owner financing is a financing arrangement in which the seller agrees to accept installment payments directly from the buyer rather than having the buyer obtain a loan from a bank. Owner financing is a useful tool that provides buyers with easier qualification and repayment terms than a traditional mortgage while providing sellers with monthly income"----

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited; imagination encircles the world.”