Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#253265 - 24 March 18 6:12 am - America/Chicago What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize?
Nopie Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I want to identify some real estate to see while I am in Belize and am curious what the best website is for listings, recommended real estate agents, and please any website, agent or lawyers that I should avoid!

#253266 - 24 March 18 11:37 am - America/Chicago Re: What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize? [Re: Nopie]
jstewartpa Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania and Hopkins
www.belizeproperty.com 6 offices nationwide. Largest independent agency in Belize and one of the oldest.

#253267 - 24 March 18 1:56 pm - America/Chicago Re: What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize? [Re: Nopie]
BrigitteBac Offline

Loc: Alberta/Cayo
There are a number of "FSBO" and other "Real Estate for Sale" pages on Facebook. Put the word out on what you are looking for and where.

I can't tell you which lawyers not to use. But, I can tell you that we've used Jose Cardona, out of Belmopan, for our buys and one sale, and were very happy with his services.

I'm biting my tongue about "real estate agents" :-)
But if you google Real Estate in Belize, the whole lot comes up.

You could also go to any of the Real Estate websites, pick where, and what, depending on your budget, and physically find the places. It'll give you a real feel for the locations, neighbourhood etc. Plus you'll get to explore! You will likely weed out a lot of places doing that. Then make a narrowed list and tell the listing agent you want to see the place.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

Edited by BrigitteBac (24 March 18 1:58 pm - America/Chicago)

#253268 - 24 March 18 5:06 pm - America/Chicago Re: What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize? [Re: Nopie]
dkafka Offline

Loc: Placencia Belize
Jose Cardona was awesome and a great lawyer. Unfortunately he passed a way a few weeks to a month ago. MS Chan who was with him from the beginning is doing her own thing now and there are other ones like International Services and Lawyers I use are Ryan Worble.

Real estate in Belize is all about getting educated, visiting a few times. If you choose to work with a agent its all about reputation. There are a lot of scammers and ones only looking for that quick dollar.
615-9622

#253269 - 24 March 18 8:53 pm - America/Chicago Re: What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize? [Re: Nopie]
sitteecity Offline

I think you mean Ryan Wrobel, in Belize City.

#253272 - 29 March 18 7:35 pm - America/Chicago Re: What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize? [Re: Nopie]
JohnP Offline

Loc: Michigan / Sittee River
OH THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!! LOL

#253273 - 30 March 18 2:51 pm - America/Chicago Re: What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize? [Re: Nopie]
sassyone Offline

Loc: Riverbend,BZ.....WA.
It may be worth your time to join Facebook if you're not already a member, there you plug in Belize Real Estate in the Search engine and it'll take you to a number of real estate or Belize related sites where you can join and ask questions, be prepared for the naysayers, those are usually the ones who due to their own fault (sometimes) ends up losing their wallet for lack of doing their homework...Boots on the ground!. It is doable if caution and common sense is used!. Good luck!.

#253282 - 09 April 18 11:18 pm - America/Chicago Re: What are the best websites for real estate listings in Belize? [Re: Nopie]
Oliver Offline

Loc: Monmouth County, New Jersey, U...
Yes I agree with the facebook suggestions. Just type in Belize property. If you are looking for beach property, I am 2 miles south of the Manatee Bar River just south of Leaning Palms resort.

Good luck in your search

Moderator:  Barnacle, catdance62, nplwebmaster, Tony 
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
Proceeds from Sale of Real Estate
by Osprey
Today at 09:05 AM
Belize real estate
by DrMexico
Today at 08:43 AM
Belize real estate
by Rosie731
Today at 02:53 AM
What groceries/supplies available in Dangriga?
by jstewartpa
07 December 18 11:04 am - America/Chicago
Shipping from Ontario
by Belcan
07 December 18 9:37 am - America/Chicago
Belize real estate
by DrMexico
07 December 18 4:32 am - America/Chicago

by Rosie731
06 December 18 2:24 am - America/Chicago
Snorkel conditions for November?
by Razoo