Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#252138 - 09 April 17 3:46 pm - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
patsy Offline

Loc: mallorca
There is a court case going on in New York now against the trio but is is very hard to make out which Project is involved . If there is a lawyer on this site it would be good to hear what he makes of it . Parobbo@hotmail.com

#252146 - 10 April 17 9:25 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
GZboat Offline

Loc: Tarpon Springs, Fl./Copper Ban...
Thank you for the kind words, Reilly and Patsy, but Tony Rath, Barnacle, and the other moderators here have been doing a bang-up job running this forum for decades. I really don't think they need my help (especially with my haphazard computer skills). Patsy, it is completely possible for unscrupulous folks to hide behind multiple business entities, associates, family members, etc., and make themselves virtually judgement-proof. It sounds like what you are dealing with in this case. We see it a lot in the states. Florida, my home, is a mecca for shyster business crooks (we have one in the governor's mansion), so we see a great deal of it here. I hate to say this, but it is entirely possible you will never get satisfaction for your stolen lot. If it were me, I'd stop pursuing civil actions (for awhile anyway), amass all the evidence I could, and see if I could get a US district attorney (maybe in New York) to begin a criminal fraud investigation. We have OCC (ongoing criminal conspiracy) laws in the US. It sure sounds like these folks qualify. I haven't mentioned Canada because I don't know enough about it's criminal courts system to comment accurately. If you can get a district attorney interested, you won't be paying lawyer's fees anymore, "the people" will. A criminal case won't get you restitution, but a criminal conviction will help greatly in later civil suits. Good luck, I am very afraid you are going to need it.
Greg

#252157 - 12 April 17 9:05 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
patsy Offline

That's a very interesting idea . You think that because the Company is based in US I will be able to do that ? I live in the UK and Mallorca . Honestly ! I want to hurt them just once now . Why should they be untouchable . Such a long history of cheating . Someone must make them stop .

#252159 - 12 April 17 9:59 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
patsy Offline

Sorry I just realised it is going to cost you double plus the 4K . That's a bit too much maybe . But is that land very , very beautiful and just exactly in the perfect place .............. ???

#252160 - 12 April 17 10:07 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
patsy Offline

Ok that was a reply to Texitalin on the land assessment site . I am hopeless at this and going out for a red wine at my favourite bar now !

#252161 - 12 April 17 10:40 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
GZboat Offline

Loc: Tarpon Springs, Fl./Copper Ban...
Quote:
That's a very interesting idea . You think that because the Company is based in US I will be able to do that ?

Yes, Patsy, because the company is US-based, and more importantly because some of the principals are US citizens, if you can assemble compelling evidence you can seek their prosecution in US courts. Can't guarantee you'll get a response, but you have legal standing to seek it. It's a feature of US law that US citizens who commit violations of US law anywhere in the world are liable to prosecution in US courts. The crime DOES NOT have to occur on US soil and the victim(s) do not have to be US citizens or residents. I know of one US citizen currently in prison in the US for a sex crime committed against a foreign national in a foreign country. That's just one example. You may be able to take advantage of that feature of US law. I sincerely hope you can. Best of luck.
Greg

Edited by GZboat (12 April 17 10:42 am - America/Chicago)

#252170 - 12 April 17 9:45 pm - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
patsy Offline

I will do it . Thank you GZ . I will report back .

In the meantime I am looking for any property owned by Canyon Acquisition , Mayan Lagoon Estates et al that is for sale . We hope to send the Bailiffs in . Plots are not very desirable because t will need to sell so many of them . So if anybody knows of any houses , apartments please let me know ......

#252221 - 27 April 17 6:34 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
patsy Offline

Well I have filled in my complaint form and sent it to Mr Eric T Schneiderman . I had no idea how to attach relative forms needed , to the email but they facilitated that in the procedure and my son will be sending them by post . I am a little concerned that the time lapse between my purchasing the property , them selling my property and my decision to make a complaint may make it outside the remit of The Attorney General and Co . ...... but watch this space !

I notice that some of the Dominican investors have decided to work together and are employing a lawyer to help . Battle commences at last .

#252819 - 20 October 17 9:49 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: patsy]
Lorance Offline

I have been following all this with interest. I have investment with Canyon in Placentia and wondering if anyone has had any recent contact with the boys at Canyon? Are there any Alberta investors out there that are caught in this mess like me?

#252881 - 19 November 17 11:24 am - America/Chicago Re: Marco Caruso et al [Re: Lorance]
chuckles Offline

Hello all,

I am an Investor from Alberta as well that has just recently come across this board and am obviously very concerned about what is going on. We entered this investment around 2008 through HEIR and have been completely left in the dark as to what is happening to our investment with Canyon Acquisitions in Belize. It would be excellent if someone could PM me to help me get up to speed. I don't even know where to start with this, do I contact Alberta Securities Commission, a lawyer, Canyon?? What is the status of these properties???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Barnacle, catdance62, nplwebmaster, Tony 
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
New procedures with Central Bank