Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Page 51 of 51 < 1 2 ... 49 50 51
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#251985 - 17 February 17 12:09 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
patsy Offline

Loc: mallorca
I posted a message on their Face Book page : please be aware that these people are crooks . Brett Borland , Wayne Robbins , Marco Caruso stole my house . 141 Carribean Way is bought and paid for by me . In 2011 they sold it . I withheld $36,000 for the final payment of the property because they refused to furnish me with the plot registration in my name as per contract . This enabled them to sell my house . Because they did not tell me that my plot had changed numbers 3 times the caution was placed on the wrong property . It was placed on parcel number 2214 . Do not buy this plot .

I signed the FB message my name and email address . I also sent it to Trip Advisor but they refused to post it . Not appropriate ! Fair enough !

A couple of days later I had an email from their lawyer . If anybody can cut and paste onto here I will forward the ensuing conversation to their email address .

#251986 - 17 February 17 4:12 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
patsy Offline

Can you erase someone's message on your FB page ? I am hoping not . I know you cannot do this on TripAdviser because they are classed as reviews .

#251987 - 17 February 17 7:28 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: patsy]
Jungle Offline

Originally Posted By: patsy
I posted a message on their Face Book page : please be aware that these people are crooks . Brett Borland , Wayne Robbins , Marco Caruso stole my house . 141 Carribean Way is bought and paid for by me . In 2011 they sold it . I withheld $36,000 for the final payment of the property because they refused to furnish me with the plot registration in my name as per contract . This enabled them to sell my house . Because they did not tell me that my plot had changed numbers 3 times the caution was placed on the wrong property . It was placed on parcel number 2214 . Do not buy this plot .

I signed the FB message my name and email address . I also sent it to Trip Advisor but they refused to post it . Not appropriate ! Fair enough !

A couple of days later I had an email from their lawyer . If anybody can cut and paste onto here I will forward the ensuing conversation to their email address .

Sure, forward to me and I will paste it here

#251988 - 17 February 17 7:38 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
jstewartpa Online   content

Loc: Pennsylvania and Hopkins
I seem to recall that the BC runway is only 9700 feet. If I'm not mistaken that would be a real challenge for anything bigger than a 737 to land on. I thought the Placencia runway would be long enough to enable larger birds to land, thus opening up the European market. Right now it is no easy task to get here from Europe.

#251989 - 17 February 17 10:03 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
GZboat Offline

Loc: Tarpon Springs, Fl./Copper Ban...
It's true what you say about getting to Belize from Europe. It is a real p*i*t*a for European travelers to have to go through the US to get there. However, the solutions are much simpler than building an entirely new airport, especially a new airport in a location that is only convenient for a small part of the country (and a small part of the tourist destinations). First off, the runway at Goldston could be extended. There is plenty of room around that airport now. There are direct flights from Europe landing in Cancun. I know previous attempts by Belizean airlines to provide service from Cancun to Belize were unsuccessful, but I have to think it was because of flawed business models not a flawed concept. If Tropic and Maya Island flew their Cessna Grand Caravans from Cancun to San Pedro, Belize City, and perhaps Placencia too, European travelers could get to their destinations with relative ease. Who knows? Currently no Mexican carrier is providing air service from Cancun to Chetumal and points in between, but the Quintana Roo and Mexican federal governments want to promote the whole Costa Maya as a tourist destination. Perhaps Tropic and Maya Island could provide on demand stops at Tulum, Mahahual, and Chetumal. That could boost revenues further. There are things that need to be done to improve Belize's tourist accessibility. Building a 2nd international airport isn't way down the list, it's not even on the list.
Greg

#251992 - 18 February 17 3:42 pm - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
patsy Offline

Well if the airport is dead in the water what about the Marina ? Is it enough to pusuade people that this is a project like no other . I live in what was a small quiet Spanish fishing town . The Marina transformed it into a vibrant money making tourist spot . Privately owned .Seasonal mostly but it is used for permanent moorings too . Nadal has his boat parked there . Bill Gates visits but his boat is moored year round up the road in Palma . If the Marina is more heavily promoted for international visitors it may just make up the lack of airport . Especially if it not too costly to keep a boat safely there year round .

#251993 - 19 February 17 5:16 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
Ken_Wilford Offline

Loc: Millville, NJ USA
They are continuing to build the marina. That is what I saw activity on this year. Some friends of ours were in charge of it a couple of years ago and made great strides in getting it going and established, then were run off for some reason. Now they run a island resort and are living a less stressful life. However the marina dock is still expanding. They had some temporary floating docks in place but they were removed this year so they could continue to build out a large permanent dock and they were working on it every day for the two weeks we were there. I saw one mega yacht docked toward the end of our time, but once the larger dock is finished there should be births for several, or many smaller boats. One the servers told me that a ground of over 100 smaller sail boats had held a meeting there just a few weeks before we arrived. So, if I had to guess, I would say that expanding the marina and focusing on that is the new plan. Time will tell.
John 3:16
http://www.vanagain.com

#252003 - 20 February 17 3:16 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
patsy Offline

Good Heavens ! I thought the Marina was up and running . Have they finished anything in the eleven years since I bought my plot ?

#252004 - 20 February 17 4:02 am - America/Chicago Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- [Re: thecol]
patsy Offline

Re: Marco Caruso et al and me .
On reflection it was thought unwise for me to take up Jungles kind offer to display legal data for me . Anybody who would like to see the lawyers email and my reply please email me . The nugget of gold in the farce is that we now have his lawyers name address and telephone number . A huge asset for anybody trying to get to the bottom of their financial position once and for all .

Parobbo@hotmail.com

Page 51 of 51 < 1 2 ... 49 50 51

Moderator:  Barnacle, catdance62, nplwebmaster, Tony 
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
Ensure property is Authenticated before purchase!
by D InTheShade
06:33 PM
Hi , Please Let me know the Important Places nin Brazil
by ztimbo
11:33 AM
Hi This is Lokesh from India
by MisterB
23 February 17 7:20 am - America/Chicago
Hiring FULL-TIME Receptionist for Law Office in Belize City
by Wrobel
22 February 17 5:25 pm - America/Chicago
2006 Driver's Guide is Out
by BrigitteBac
22 February 17 11:59 am - America/Chicago
Whole wheat creole bread
by just_me
22 February 17 8:31 am - America/Chicago
Auto purchase from QRP person
by Reilly
21 February 17 2:21 pm - America/Chicago
Reimer's Health Food
by BrigitteBac
20 February 17 8:34 am - America/Chicago
Canyon Acquisition et al ---
by patsy
20 February 17 4:02 am - America/Chicago
Looking for a rider, or caravan, from Texas to Belize early May.
by Reilly
19 February 17 8:14 pm - America/Chicago
BOOKS on BELIZE

BookBelize.com | Belizespecials.com | Belize.net | Belizenet.com