April 1, 2011
Dear Belize Tourism Stakeholders, Thank you!
The Internet marketing and photography team at Naturalight Productions takes this opportunity to thank Belize tourism stakeholders for the incredible experience we have had working with you over the past 15 years (1996 – 2011) in our role as the Online Communications agency for the Belize Tourism Board. Our contract expired on March 31st. 2011.
We are proud of the interactive, modern, comprehensive and highly visited online presence established on your behalf and with your participation between 1996-2011 through 4 successive governments. We have been honored to have had our imagery assist in the promotions of the Belize travel product both online and off. Notwithstanding challenging economic and political times, our Dangriga-based Belizean team approached our objectives with unreserved creativity, enthusiasm, flexibility and commitment to providing the highest quality often in excess of our contractual amounts.
While we have not had the pleasure of meeting many of you face to face, increasing your online exposure and ability to make the “Belize vacation” sale has always been foremost in our motivation. Just a few of the accomplishments on behalf of the Belize Tourism Board during this period included:
- Developing and maintaining an accurate, interactive and modern network of websites
- Initiating online advertising and social media practices before these were main stream
- Establishing and maintaining the highest search engine rankings possible for most terms which include the term "Belize"
- Ensuring that all licensed Belize stakeholders had an internet presence including online directories for hotels, tour operators, vacation specials and the budget-based Toucan Trail website
- Sustaining growth in the number of unique online visitors even through the dives in the world economy
- Building and maintaining mailing lists of over 20,000 double opt in users
- Providing professional quality photography for all websites free of charge
- Producing all major Belize country marketing presentation from the first double slide projector slides shows in 1996 to the current HD presentation on DVD.
Our Dangriga based team will continue to serve you via promotional opportunities on the expanded Belize by Naturalight network and with innovative website development, photography, videography and multimedia production.
We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you in the coming months. With warmest regards,
The Belize by Naturalight team (past and present!)
Tony & Therese Rath, JC Cuellar, Fidel, Pamela, Julie, Emerita, Alrick, Thomas, Peitra, Cindy, Gayle, Nikki, Rosalia