Stann Creek
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Miscellaneous Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Farm visit by bdietz @ Today at 07:17 PM

Thanks for the info The Dietz family I'm from is catholic Some did speak a bit of German but unfortunately I only speak canadian English I hope we can fly into the mainland for a day or 2 What area would I find sugar cane and corn in that is what I'
General Questions about Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Belize in September by KatieValk @ Today at 05:27 AM

June is the beginning of rainy season. Weather in Sept is usually quite nice so I would not expect rains that close the caves, unless we have a storm. Two big holidays in Sept on the 10 and 21. Its slow season, so fewer people on tours and less to
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: New to Forum by britinbelize @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

To anyone driving past the Prison area after dark or before its fully light the lights around the prison are blindingly bright. Had to drive past just after sun down last week and could see little except light. After a late afternoon flight into BZE.
Places in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Belize City to Hopkins by RMath7 @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

Thanks.. Any other place you would suggest.. This is our second time making the drive and feel more comfortable stopping along the way. Thinking of maybe stopping and doing the Blue Hole or a cave tubing trip..
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts just want to say hi by bdietz @ 16 January 18 4:32 pm - America/Chicago

just want to say hi to everyone We are from Vulcan Alberta Canada new to the forum and will be first time visiting Belize in a couple weeks cant wait to get there and enjoy the country we will be staying on Ambergris Caye but hope to make a tour on t
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hopkins here we come!! by JohnP @ 16 January 18 6:29 am - America/Chicago

See you in a couple weeks. and I am sure we can get the Harley out on the end, actually quite easily.
Travel and Tours in Belize
Jump to new posts HOPKINS IN SEPTEMBER by RMath7 @ 15 January 18 12:44 pm - America/Chicago

My wife and I visited Hopkins in February 2014 we are headed back to Celebrate our 5 year anniversary September 20-27, 2018. We fell in love with the village and the laid back atmosphere. I am sure things have changed over the last few years.. ar
Building in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Building Contractor in Corozal District by Pelican20 @ 14 January 18 3:05 pm - America/Chicago

Building in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Building Contractor in Corozal District by Pelican20 @ 14 January 18 2:47 pm - America/Chicago

Forum Support
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Problem by Pelican20 @ 14 January 18 2:36 pm - America/Chicago

Apparently, it is OK if the message is only 2 line long, if it is a long message, it does not work...
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: 1 bedroom house in 50 acres of bush for rent and sale by liferiders @ 14 January 18 1:12 pm - America/Chicago

Do you have any intentions to sell it? if so, please keep me in mind. thanks
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: 20 acres for sale - Belize by liferiders @ 14 January 18 6:24 am - America/Chicago

Hi Jadee! Where can I get more details about the price of the property and may be some pictures too? I am coming from a trip to Belize and I have some family down there in Belize too. I am looking for some remote acreage with some water/river acce
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
Farm visit
by bdietz
1 second ago
Belize in September