Stann Creek
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Proceeds from Sale of Real Estate by Habeneros @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

many people around the world pay cash for real estate and then sell it and bank the money! There are those who have bought using belie companies and also tax haven countries. To prevent criminals and tax evaders might be the central bank check every
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: New member looking to retire in Belize by Habeneros @ Yesterday at 09:00 AM

I have three parcels for sale on ambergris caye west coast which are off grid, they have beach front and lagoon front. I have also one parcel on the east coast with beach front and power! PM me for details!
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Corozal Roads by Habeneros @ Yesterday at 02:49 AM

BTW the photo on this thread seems to show CNN's Anderson Cooper snorkeling in a poodle and in fact is not in size with the other features! Donald ask me to say "fake news". I hope someone knows what that means!
Getting to Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Westjet to Belize from Calgary direct by Peep @ 15 November 18 10:41 am - America/Chicago

Going to cost me $550 CDN from Comox, BC via Calgary to Cancun on Westjet, Return
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: New to Belize Forum by jstewartpa @ 14 November 18 11:11 am - America/Chicago

Hi Ella. Sounds very nice. How did it go getting your BTB license with all the new regulations?
General Questions about Belize
Jump to new posts Medical insurance? by sitteecity @ 12 November 18 12:15 pm - America/Chicago

A recent experience of a neighbour has highlighted the potential cost of medical treatment and evacuation from Belize. He became ill, was flown to Belize City, was taken into ICU and the lack of diagnostic facilities here made medivac essential. L
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Howdy by Dave Bunk @ 11 November 18 12:39 pm - America/Chicago

Welcome Love the PG area!!
Employment in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Just curious, what types of computer jobs there are in Belize by britinbelize @ 10 November 18 6:33 pm - America/Chicago

When questions are raised as to the availability of Positions in Belize they are usually from someone who is looking for a paid position and often hoping for the sort of salary they would get at home. A "high" salary in Belize would be $50k
Belize Explorer - Budget Travel
Jump to new posts Re: Confusing between USA $ and B$ by britinbelize @ 10 November 18 6:23 pm - America/Chicago

I hope I did not give the impression doing business here is hard. Bringing in any form of business that will create jobs for the local populace is much needed and indeed the country will not put up barriers to that. I was just trying to put a real
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
Proceeds from Sale of Real Estate
by Habeneros
09:10 AM
New member looking to retire in Belize