Stann Creek
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Belize Travelogues
Jump to new posts Re: More Rambles ... Hopkins by Reilly @ 10 minutes 43 seconds ago

Great info! Now, if a moderator will repost it from "real estate" to "How to use the forum."
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: truck for sale by Kiran @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Lol...now I see the date thanks
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Property scouting by britinbelize @ 23 April 17 4:07 pm - America/Chicago

Hi nice guy a few weeks ago was looking at some property near us. We found out when 2 vehicles were driving through our property. the Seller tols him this was the only way to get to his land so he automatically had right of way. False. the pece of la
Building in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Getting electricity to your site. Amber Gris Caye by Ken_Wilford @ 23 April 17 4:40 am - America/Chicago

On top of all of this, off grid power, and water recycling are what many guests to Belize get excited about! This is a huge marketing opportunity for your new mini-resort. If you are green and self sustaining, you will lure those guests who value t
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Paradise At An Affordable Price by jammin @ 22 April 17 5:05 pm - America/Chicago

mcagun.....not sure when you bought but....you list your property for sale in USD....but the lot prices that you quote you do not specify..I suspect those prices are BZD. I looked at lots in Mayan Seaside and they go from $25,000 USD up, and since t
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Copperbank Property by Bobok @ 21 April 17 5:49 pm - America/Chicago

It seems I owe Amanda Mary/Mary Jewell an apology for my skepticism concerning her alternative "clinic" as it seems that it does actually exist and is up and running complete with staff. I still don't understand how she managed this in su
Buy, Sell, or Trade
Jump to new posts Re: Lot filled in Hopkins by sittee @ 20 April 17 12:32 pm - America/Chicago

We've come across electricians who were trained by the British Army. Maybe the Belizean Army does the same?
Miscellaneous Belize
Jump to new posts Re: agriculture and trade show 2017 by royal_palm @ 19 April 17 2:53 pm - America/Chicago

Thanks for the tip Brigitte. I am definately more of a morning/less crowds kind of person also. Looking forwards to the ag show.
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
More Rambles ... Hopkins
by Reilly
1 second ago
truck for sale