Stann Creek
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Questions about Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Ensure property is Authenticated before purchase! by D InTheShade @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

An authentic property peg in Belize is often called a Property Stone. Typically, 3" by 3" by 24" pre-casted concrete projecting about 6" out of the ground. They have a couple pieces of rebar cast inside to hold them together. If t
Places in Belize
There are no important places in Brazil.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hi This is Lokesh from India by MisterB @ 23 February 17 7:20 am - America/Chicago

Dancing & festivals... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Brazil
Employment in Belize
Jump to new posts Hiring FULL-TIME Receptionist for Law Office in Belize City by Wrobel @ 22 February 17 5:25 pm - America/Chicago

Wrobel & Co., Attorneys-at-Law, is an international law firm based in Belize City. Our office specializes in a wide array of legal services - from real estate and retirement services to offshore advice - all of which aim to link people with a b
Travel and Tours in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 Driver's Guide is Out by BrigitteBac @ 22 February 17 11:59 am - America/Chicago

Not heard about the Chiquibul Road getting paved. It gets graded occasionally. But the Cristo Rey Road is now paved to San Antonio. So coming from the east, it's now quicker to drive to Santa Elena to go to MPR/Caracol, than taking the Georgeville t
Food in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Whole wheat creole bread by just_me @ 22 February 17 8:31 am - America/Chicago

Thanks, been busy & only now reading your reply
Buy, Sell, or Trade
Jump to new posts Re: Auto purchase from QRP person by Reilly @ 21 February 17 2:21 pm - America/Chicago

Ted, this site is so complete and complex, it takes a while to understand how to use it well. Ideally, your Landrover information should be on the Buy and Sell folder of the forum. Near the top of the screen, click on Forum List, then > Business
Getting to Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Reimer's Health Food by BrigitteBac @ 20 February 17 8:34 am - America/Chicago

The one in Belmopan is Ultimate Herbal Health Food Store. 822-2902. It's in the Garden City Plaza where the Atlantic Bank is. Diaz Santos & Sons is on Central American Boulevard. If you drive in from the Western, it's on the left just before you
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Canyon Acquisition et al --- by patsy @ 20 February 17 4:02 am - America/Chicago

Re: Marco Caruso et al and me . On reflection it was thought unwise for me to take up Jungles kind offer to display legal data for me . Anybody who would like to see the lawyers email and my reply please email me . The nugget of gold in the farce i
Getting to Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a rider, or caravan, from Texas to Belize early May. by Reilly @ 19 February 17 8:14 pm - America/Chicago

EdnAlli: Please post a short report on your travel through Mexico.
Getting to Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Ferry service update by GZboat @ 19 February 17 11:48 am - America/Chicago

Me too, John, me too. I took no joy at all in my last post. I live in the Tampa area. How convenient and fun would it be for me to drive to the Tampa docks, drive onto a ship, take a short cruise, drive off in Mexico and wander my way to my Belize ho
Accommodations in Belize
Jump to new posts Placencia Village Canal Front Long Term Rental House by Backader @ 19 February 17 9:16 am - America/Chicago

Located 5 minutes walk from the center of Placencia Village on the largest and most beautiful beach in Belize! The house is in a nice residential neighborhood across the canal, on an private island. Theres a small boat for use, to get back and forth
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
Ensure property is Authenticated before purchase!
by D InTheShade
06:33 PM
Hi , Please Let me know the Important Places nin Brazil
by ztimbo
11:33 AM
Hi This is Lokesh from India
by MisterB
23 February 17 7:20 am - America/Chicago
Hiring FULL-TIME Receptionist for Law Office in Belize City
by Wrobel
22 February 17 5:25 pm - America/Chicago
2006 Driver's Guide is Out
by BrigitteBac
22 February 17 11:59 am - America/Chicago
Whole wheat creole bread
by just_me
22 February 17 8:31 am - America/Chicago
Auto purchase from QRP person
by Reilly
21 February 17 2:21 pm - America/Chicago
Reimer's Health Food
by BrigitteBac
20 February 17 8:34 am - America/Chicago
Canyon Acquisition et al ---
by patsy
20 February 17 4:02 am - America/Chicago
Looking for a rider, or caravan, from Texas to Belize early May.
by Reilly
19 February 17 8:14 pm - America/Chicago
BOOKS on BELIZE

BookBelize.com | Belizespecials.com | Belize.net | Belizenet.com