Stann Creek
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Getting to Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Westjet to Belize from Calgary direct by D InTheShade @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Friday is maybe better for some people. Under $600CAD, $480USD, and 5 1/2 hr flight time,,, Mid morning departure and mid afternoon arrival. I'll adjust my schedule to meet theirs with a big smile.
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: Help free Big Red by jstewartpa @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

11111 works just as well.
Building in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: local Smart pay as you go by jstewartpa @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

After 45 days I think SMART suspends your account if there is no activity. You have to send an email to them to reactivate your number.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hopkins here we come!! by gelint @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

We already had someone sign our pole. Keep them coming.
Getting to Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Westjet to Belize from Calgary direct by Bonzerman @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Fridays
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: Help free Big Red by Dave Bunk @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

We order stuff to be shipped to Belize and everyone wants a zipp code. We just got used to entering 00000 it keeps the computer bots happy!!
Getting to Belize
Jump to new posts Westjet to Belize from Calgary direct by D InTheShade @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Good news for Calgary and western Canada! WestJet is starting direct flights in November once a week on Wednesdays. Yes I know, might not fit everyone's schedule but a it's a start with what appears to be great prices.
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: Help free Big Red by GZboat @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

Done, but I wonder..... I used my Belize address because I thought it might resonate more with the powers-that-be. The petition site was pretty stupid about that. I guess they haven't figured out that there are still places in the world without zip c
Building in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: local Smart pay as you go by Phil_B @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

They're in the process of upgrading their network and these are some of the 'new features'. The credit extension issue is temporary but you ARE able to access the customer website in Spanish now, for your convenience. Don't let that prompt you to swi
Building in Belize
Jump to new posts local Smart pay as you go by sitteecity @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

Has anyone else been caught by the new rules imposed by Smart for pre-paid customers? In the past when you put credit on your phone, any existing credit (except promo) had its expiry date extended to the new last date. Now any remaining credit still
Real Estate
Jump to new posts Lot for sale Sarteneja by Jadee @ 24 July 17 11:50 am - America/Chicago

I have a lot for sale in Sarteneja 1/3 of an acre power water - owner financing available Please contact me for more info
SCUBA Diving in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Best Place To Dive by ElDorado @ 23 July 17 4:24 pm - America/Chicago

Blue Hole is different. Not much life down there except the sharks which circle on the edge of visibility in the middle. You have to go down to 30 m to see them and the stalactites so it's not a long dive. Careful going down though, I hit 40 m before
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: Help free Big Red by cayobound @ 23 July 17 11:03 am - America/Chicago

Done. Signed the petition.
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: Help free Big Red by Dave Bunk @ 23 July 17 9:54 am - America/Chicago

Bump it up to the top Please share on any relative forums you frequent please
SCUBA Diving in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Best Place To Dive by GZboat @ 22 July 17 8:29 am - America/Chicago

All the places mentioned so far are great dives. They are all part of what makes Belize a world-class scuba diving destination. As a matter of information, there are mainland locations for cenote diving, though they haven't been developed yet. I know
SCUBA Diving in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Best Place To Dive by Phil_B @ 22 July 17 7:48 am - America/Chicago

night dive at Hol Chan Marine Reserve is a must do. Turtles, squid, the glow worm things, and all the animals come out to feed. It's not deep and has a tidal current but watching the green eel and parrot fish work together was cool. The eel poke thu
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: Help free Big Red by Hummingbird @ 20 July 17 8:12 pm - America/Chicago

done
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Re: Help free Big Red by hopefulist @ 20 July 17 3:08 pm - America/Chicago

Done
Belizean to Belizean
Jump to new posts Help free Big Red by Dave Bunk @ 20 July 17 9:31 am - America/Chicago

Ever wondered how you could help Belizean wildlife? Here's your chance. This is one petition that could actually make a difference. Just by taking a couple of minutes to sign this you could be part of the movement to rescue exploited Belizean wildlif
Accommodations in Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Monthly rental in Placencia by KatieValk @ 19 July 17 5:29 am - America/Chicago

Take a look at this grt beachfront home I handle the rental for https://www.vrbo.com/273464
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
Westjet to Belize from Calgary direct
by D InTheShade
Yesterday at 05:32 PM
Help free Big Red