Stann Creek
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, everyone! by Reilly @ Today at 06:21 AM

" . . . to produce our counterfeit documents" Do I misunderstand? It appears this post on multiple threads is advocating and advertising illegal services. I look forward to clarification.
General Questions about Belize
Jump to new posts Re: Buying Things In-Country and Shipping by Dave Bunk @ 16 September 17 6:27 am - America/Chicago

Just stop by the hotel and ask for the Gotz family in the restaurant. Both the mom and daughter Lisa and Kat have Celiac so are gluten free for years now. Also see Aprill at the Snack Shack in town she can help you with sourcing just about anything a
Jump to new posts Re: Buying Things In-Country and Shipping by BeddaDayz @ 15 September 17 7:15 pm - America/Chicago

Thanks! That's a huge help. Looks like I need to start making phone calls and put together a shopping list.
Jump to new posts Re: Buying Things In-Country and Shipping by Dave Bunk @ 15 September 17 3:33 pm - America/Chicago

Almost every large company in Belize will do that. Also there are people who drive up with trucks once a week and will pick up goods for you. We used to use a guy named Mr Peter in Jacintoville. Our friends own the Seafront hotel and they are gluten
Jump to new posts Buying Things In-Country and Shipping by BeddaDayz @ 15 September 17 11:57 am - America/Chicago

Hello! I recently moved to PG town, and finding that some of the items that I need are not available locally (i.e. computer printer ink, gluten free flour, cat food, etc.). I know that Westrac has a policy that allows you to order car parts through
Jump to new posts Re: Medical Care at Clinica Carranza in Chetumal or Elsewhere by GZboat @ 15 September 17 9:41 am - America/Chicago

Along the lines of what Katie suggested, you might want to check out this: Santos School of Medicine It is associated with Johns Hopkins and some other significant US medical institutions. Johns Hopkins Mexico It appears that two of the medical
Jump to new posts Re: Medical Care at Clinica Carranza in Chetumal or Elsewhere by KatieValk @ 15 September 17 4:30 am - America/Chicago

Johns Hopkins in Panama. Or Guate, Merida or Cuba.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hopkins here we come!! by jstewartpa @ 14 September 17 10:14 am - America/Chicago

He left last week. 20 houses under construction and more planed for next year.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hopkins here we come!! by gelint @ 12 September 17 6:30 pm - America/Chicago

Sifter hows things going down there? Any new construction we should be aware of ?
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
Hi, everyone!
by Reilly
06:21 AM
Buying Things In-Country and Shipping
by Dave Bunk
16 September 17 6:27 am - America/Chicago
Medical Care at Clinica Carranza in Chetumal or Elsewhere
by GZboat
15 September 17 9:41 am - America/Chicago
Hopkins here we come!!
by jstewartpa
14 September 17 10:14 am - America/Chicago
Hello All! House mate in Sarteneja?
by Reilly
12 September 17 6:51 am - America/Chicago
Customs, Import duty and taxes
by Phil_B
11 September 17 7:27 pm - America/Chicago
permanent resident vs. qualified retired person
by Phil_B
11 September 17 7:22 pm - America/Chicago
Buying a vehicle in Belize
by Dave Bunk
08 September 17 5:16 am - America/Chicago
Anyone have past reviews Banyanbay or Midas?
by KatieValk
05 September 17 6:20 am - America/Chicago
Belmopan -- Living day to day
by britinbelize
04 September 17 8:13 pm - America/Chicago
BOOKS on BELIZE

BookBelize.com | Belizespecials.com | Belize.net | Belizenet.com