Stann Creek
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Northern Belize
Belize District
Hol Chan
Laughingbird Caye

MORE SPONSORS

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moving/Retiring to Belize
Jump to new posts Re: 30 day extensions by jstewartpa @ 18 March 19 11:32 am - America/Chicago

Here is the complete list of countries that require a pre-approved visas, and those that do not. http://belizehighcommission.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Bze-Visa-Requirements-Web-Version.pdf
Jump to new posts Re: 30 day extensions by britinbelize @ 17 March 19 4:33 pm - America/Chicago

I think the person at Belmopan may have been trying to establish the date of your arrival, to make the appointment date closest to the 30 day point, The office doesny work weekends and public holidays so often the 30 days can become 28 days or even
Jump to new posts Re: 30 day extensions by Mr_keith @ 17 March 19 1:11 pm - America/Chicago

Jstewartpa, Thanks, that makes perfect sense if the person at immigration is calling the 30 day stamp a visa. I've never heard it called that before. On the government website they talk about visas and that people coming from some countries need t
Jump to new posts Re: 30 day extensions by jstewartpa @ 17 March 19 12:06 pm - America/Chicago

The immigration people have caught on to jumping the border and coming back shortly after. They will not give you another 30 day visa extension. They will just give you a visa stamp good for the number of days you had remaining when you jumped the bo
Jump to new posts Re: 30 day extensions by Mr_keith @ 17 March 19 6:16 am - America/Chicago

Good morning MisterB thanks for your reply. I do remember just showing up I'm Belmopan and getting a passport extension fairly easy, that was in 2012 till about 2015. Then it became a take a number situation. Several times they had ran out of
Jump to new posts Re: 30 day extensions by Mr_keith @ 17 March 19 5:56 am - America/Chicago

Good morning britinbelize, thanks for your response. Belmopan requests or requires that you call for an appointment these days to do most things. They always seem very very busy so calling for an appointment is probably a step in the right
RSS Feeds & Facebook

Recent Posts

Belize Photography on Facebook

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Recent Posts
30 day extensions
by jstewartpa
18 March 19 11:32 am - America/Chicago
How can I get police records while living abroad?
by Nur123
13 March 19 12:52 pm - America/Chicago
Anyone interested
by Alwysu2
07 March 19 1:25 pm - America/Chicago
Anyone interested?
by Alwysu2
07 March 19 1:21 pm - America/Chicago
For Rent - Consejo - Corozal
by mcagun
06 March 19 5:29 am - America/Chicago
Interesting conversation about Belize referendum.
by D InTheShade
06 March 19 4:52 am - America/Chicago
Sulphur Crested Cockatoo
by britinbelize
01 March 19 11:57 am - America/Chicago
shipping to Belize
by NevadaJoe
24 February 19 9:18 am - America/Chicago
Pueblo Nuevo
by GZboat
21 February 19 11:25 am - America/Chicago
BOOKS on BELIZE