All posts on Belizeforum are subject to moderation; we aim to provide a community conducive to the exchange of information and ideas about Belize, Central America. It is a co-operative effort so please treat others with the respect you would want them to afford you.
By posting on BelizeForum you agree to the following;
1. You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before posting any messages. This is in compliance with the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
2. Login names that we feel are inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, or rude will be banned.
3. All groups are moderated for foul language and commercial promotional posts.
4. Because your posting may be more pertinent to another on going discussion, it may be moved as Belizeforum sees fit
5. Links to adult content, or pages with links to adult content will be removed as soon as possible
6. Private Message or Email excerpts of ANY type or length are not allowed on Belizeforum without the express permission of both parties involved.
7. Press releases, newsletters, web pages, or copyrighted content may be inserted into Belizeforum posts under fair use guidelines of one paragraph if the content is publicly available on the Internet. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.
8. Periodically the Moderators of Belizeforum will post his or her comments, but they may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Naturalight Productions, or its employees.
9. This forum system is not a venue for personal or private vendettas. Keep your personal business as just that - personal. This forum is also not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members or companies.
10. Abuse of the Private Message system will not be tolerated.
11. Contact the Moderators / Admin directly with any questionable post or User. Do not engage troublemakers directly.
12. Any on site Private Message discussions with moderators or administrators related to board policy or actions may be shared with administrators if we feel it is necessary.
13. Please stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in, and within any topic that another poster may have started.
14. You agree not to hold Belizeforum or its members liable for anything stated within the forums.
15. Flaming: flaming or personal attacks, inappropriate language, racist, sexist, anti-Semitic remarks and hate speech are not allowed or tolerated. Posts will be edited or deleted. Users may be banned.
16. Politics, Religion & sexuality will only be discussed as it relates to Belize culture. Comparisons to other countries must be specific.
17. Bumping posts is permissible for posts less than 6 months old as long as you have something specific to add/ask. Contact the user via PM or email if the post older. Otherwise start a new post with a link to the old and your new comments. This helps keep date confusion to a minimum.
18. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policy involved.
19 . Claims of action, flames, and calls to action against any company or person will be removed.
20. Messages posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster.
21. Anyone posting another members personal details or web site details without permission will be banned.
22. When a message is placed in any forum system, you are granting a soft license to the site to use it.
These rules are subject to change and it is your responsibility to remain current with them. Remember if you donít like the board or its rules feel free to exercise your right to leave.